$17-$20 Hourly + Variable Compensation
Reports To: Customer Service Lead
Summary: Work daily to build and maintain current in-house accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with customers via email, fax, phone, and in person to answer questions, quote product, maintain and grow business, while providing the best solution(s)/service for Elipticon’ s customer needs.
- Always communicate effectively and friendly with customers.
- Attend and participate in meetings when asked
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a motivated salesperson, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in a professional manner. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and willingness to learn on in house designed program.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, and Other Abilities:
- Written and oral communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Time management
- Customer Driven attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
- Ability to evaluate customer requests and provide knowledgeable answers based on the industry. Interpret customer written requests, drawings, and templates.
- Possess the skill for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work closely with shop personnel by providing an accurate order they are able
- Willingness to flow to the need in helping team members where needed based on ability.
- Be a team player with a desire to help.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use
hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
climb or balance and stoop, kneel, and crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to loud noise level
when visiting shop floor. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.