Elipticon in response to COVID-19 Safer at Home Order
Here is how Elipticon will conduct business. We will remain open please read on.
- Sales Representatives & Customer Service will operate from their homes in a home office environment
- Supply Chain: Deliveries will continue to your dock and customer pickups will occur.
- Phone calls will continue to be accepted at Elipticon.
- Accounting and Administrative Services will be held from home offices.
Please use EMAIL as preferred communication with your Sales and Customer Service Representatives listed emails as follows:
Social Distancing remains a concern at Elipticon we are seeking to keep Operations as safe as possible.
As stated in Emergency Order #12 Safer at Home Order from DHS Governor Tony Evers
10. Essential Infrastructure. For purposes of this Order, individuals may leave their residence to provide any services or perform any work necessary to offer, provide, operate, maintain, and repair Essential Infrastructure. Essential Infrastructure includes, but is not limited to: food production, distribution, fulfillment centers, storage facilities, marinas, and sales; construction (including, but not limited to, construction required in 6 response to this public health emergency, hospital construction, construction of long-term care and assisted living facilities, public works construction, school construction, Essential Business and Operations construction, construction necessary for Essential Governmental Functions, and housing construction, except that optional or aesthetic construction should be avoided); building management and maintenance; airport operations; operation and maintenance of utilities, including water, sewer, gas, and electric (including power generation, distribution, production of raw materials, and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources-certified and registered drinking water and wastewater testing laboratories); Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, and Public Benefits Energy Assistance Program offices, customer service centers, and public intake centers; distribution centers; oil and biofuel refining; roads, highways, railroads, and public transportation; ports; cybersecurity operations; flood control; solid waste and recycling collection and removal; and internet, video, and telecommunications systems (including the provision of essential global, national, and local infrastructure for computing services, business infrastructure, communications, and web-based services). Essential Infrastructure shall be construed broadly to avoid any impacts to essential infrastructure, broadly defined.
Sending our best during these challenging times,
|Joseph Hanson||Patricia Heckner|
Elipticon Wood Products, Inc. is an architectural millwork company that manufactures straight, curved, and custom millwork. John Wiley purchased the company in 1993 and from the beginning was committed to providing exceptional quality and service to our customers while recognizing the importance and contributions of Elipticon’s dedicated employees. In 2015 he realized his dream when he sold the company to the employees and the company became a 100% employee owned ESOP. From its inception, Elipticon has been dedicated to manufacturing the finest quality wood products while emphasizing the importance of providing the best service and quality in the industry. Here at Elipticon we realize that these goals can only be met through the efforts of a dedicated and effective workforce. As employee owners we recognize that although our main product is custom millwork, our real mission and core strength is providing custom solutions to meet the specialized and ever changing needs of our customers.