Come work for a company that has a great culture and cares about our employees. Elipticon Wood Products, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Machine Operator to join our team in our 100% employee-owned company! We manufacture millwork and wood moldings. You will operate wood working machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Candidate must be a Team player, have great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Operate, maintain, and clean manufacturing equipment
- Quality control of finished product
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or another related field
- Familiarity with wood manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Our Team is on the path for success. Our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) allows us a financial stake in the success of our company. We all work hard, and we also play hard, celebrating our success together having parties and lunch-ins. Come join our team of hard working and fun-loving people. Those not interested in hard work and accountability, need not apply.
In addition to excellent wages, Elipticon Wood Products, Inc. has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance and short-term disability; paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays; Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401(k) plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Wage: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour