$15 to $20 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Why Work Here?
Come work for a company that has a great culture and cares about our employees.
Elipticon Wood Products Inc. is currently looking to fill several positions in our 100% employee
Role and Responsibilities of the Molder Operator
The molder operators will be working off tablets to schedule daily workload. Job functions are listed
- Setting up the molder by setting heads and understanding the “PowerCom” software.
- Meeting product specifications
- Meeting species specifications
- Feeding molder
- Communicating with Tooling, and Quality Control personnel to reduce downtime
- Performing needed preventative maintenance
- Reporting daily KPI
- Meeting weekly to discuss process improvements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school degree, and the ability to translate decimal to fraction
Good communication, must be able to work as a team member in a team environment.
Company address: 600 East Moasis Drive Little Chute, WI 54140
Posted date: 2 days ago