Our goal is to make life worthwhile!
Our Team is on the path for success. Our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) allows employees a financial benefit in the success of our company. We all work hard, and we also play hard, celebrating our success together by having parties and luncheons. We offer a flexible schedule because we believe family always comes first! Come join our team of hard working and fun-loving people.
Why Work Here?
Come work for a company that has a great culture and cares about our employees.
Elipticon Wood Products, Inc. is currently looking to fill an Inside Sales Representative position in our 100% employee-owned company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work daily to build and maintain current in-house accounts.
- Work with customers via email, fax, phone, and in person to answer questions, quote product, maintain and grow business, while providing the best solution(s)/service for Elipticon’s customer needs.
- Communicate effectively and friendly with customers
- Attend and participate in meetings when asked
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a motivated salesperson, and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in a professional manner. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and willingness to learn our in-house designed program.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Customer Driven attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
- Ability to evaluate customer requests and provide knowledgeable answers based on the industry. Interpret customer written requests, drawings, and templates.
- Possess the skill for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work closely with shop personnel by providing an accurate order they are able to produce.
- Be a team player with a desire to help.
In addition to excellent wages and ownership through our ESOP, Elipticon Wood Products, Inc. has a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance and short-term disability; paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays; Health Savings Account, 401(k) plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Salary: $45,000.00 Salary, Plus Variable Compensation